6/09/2012

jil sander pre-fall/winter 2012



 Jil Sander Pre-Fall/Winter 2012
(jilsander.com/coporate)


I really loved this collection. The coats were absolutely marvelously shaped and the dresses ladylike, but youthful at the same time. I find it very interesting Raf Simons decided to incorporate so much black into this collection (I do suppose, however, it is a f/w collection and dark colours are to be expected) and the patent-leather material was also an interesting twist on the pieces. The juxtaposition this contrast offers is very aesthetically pleasing.
These pieces are all really lovely- I especially loved all the coats featured in this collection. Summer hasn't even quite fully hit where I live yet, but already I am looking forward to my favorite season of the year- autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment